Our success depends on how well we manage the process of designing, manufacturing, and installing your company's signs. Our unique project management system is what ensures our success in these tasks. We act as an extension of your team: responding rapidly and effectively, managing potentially complex logistics, meeting deadlines, and staying within your budget.
Every step of the process is tracked though our exclusive Job Tracker online management system providing complete transparency and up-to-date information about your project.
- Records all correspondence
- All emails, attachments and important documents (drawings, approvals, permits, change orders, completion photos, etc.) are stored in the Job Tracking Program
- All Signtech project managers have access to our internal Job Tracking Program so any project manager can provided an accurate update on your projects
- Reports available for daily, weekly, and monthly milestone reporting
- Reports can be pulled at any time during the project to provided updates for every location
- Valuable resources for future site maintenance
- Design and fabrication drawings are archived in our program for reference during future maintenance requests
Database of preferred installation subcontractors*
- Historical subcontractor rating system to ensure only the highest rated and most qualified subcontractors work on our projects
- *All subcontractors are prequalified by Signtech to ensure their services and capabilities mirror that of our own.
Signtech's in-house design and project management team is made up of experienced sign professionals with extensive knowledge and many years of experience in the architectural signage industry. Our team of professionals works closely with you in order to fulfill your highest expectations. Full color, comprehensive design drawings are provided to you for review and approval prior to fabrication on each and every project.
We have established relationships with City officials, which enables us to streamline the permit procurement process. Our in-house permit specialist expedites the entire permit process for you. We prepare all necessary documents, applications, and drawings, and attend all relevant City meetings, no matter when they are held, until your project has been approved and permits are secured.
Our Operations and Installation Managers are seasoned veterans with a combined total of over 65 years experience in the sign business. Utilizing the latest technology in sign making, Operations can schedule, track, and monitor your project through its entire lifespan.
Once your project is complete, our customer service representative handles any future changes or reorders that your sign program may require. This can be accomplished online at our client center or by contacting our customer service department directly via e-mail or a traditional phone call. We pride ourselves on our rapid response time to any request for service.
Our entire team looks forward to working with you on your next signage project.Contact Us