he thing that separates Signtech from other sign companies is our relentless attention to detail and follow through. We “make it happen” so our client doesn't have to. We are recognized as one of the leading "design-build" and "build-to-spec" signage firms in Southern California.
Project Management is the key: Signtech's success depends on how well we manage the process of designing, manufacturing, and installing your company's signs. Our unique project management system is how we achieve success. We act as an extension of your team: responding rapidly, managing the logistics, meeting deadlines, and staying within your budget.
Signtech's turnkey approach takes the coordination burden off of our customers' shoulders by handling all aspects of your sign program, including surveys, permit acquisition, shopping center approvals, fabrication, nationwide installation, and maintenance.
Signtech offers the following benefits that other companies just can't match:
- Custom "Job Tracker" online project management
- Complete in-house capabilities from design to installation
- Lean manufacturing offers the highest quality with the quickest turn-around times in the country
- State-of-the-art cell manufacturing allows for the quickest turn -around on standard channel letters in the country
- 100% of products are manufactured in-house to ensure quality and timeliness
- Diligent and experienced project management team that makes customer satisfaction the paramount concern
- Detailed, up-to-the-minute reporting
- Complete close-out packages with invoices, including completion photos, permit copies, designs, and any other approvals required during the project lifespan
Signtech's team will handle your account from start to finish. A dedicated Account Executive, Project Coordinator, and Production Supervisor will each act as vital members of your support staff, providing real-time information on the status of your locations.
Effective project management means proactively handling the numerous details of the project. Instead of passively waiting around for city planners and landlords to review your signs, we are proactively making sure that they pay attention to your job. We make it happen for you because we know what you need and when you need it.View Our Signage Portfolio Contact Us